The Virtual Caterer
Grilled Peppered Pineapple
1 Fresh Pineapple = 8 Servings
- Cut top & bottom off pineapple
- Slice pineapple, lengthwise, into 4 wedges
- Slice peel off back and line of pulp off open edge
- Cut each wedge in half
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on all sides of each piece of pineapple
- Sprinkle coarse ground pepper onto two sides of each piece of pineapple
- GRILL OVER OPEN FLAME 3 minutes on each side.
Sweet, juicy and excellent served with Fish, Chicken or Pork
SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS....
© 1998 The Virtual Caterer